Tuesday, August 12, 2014

SEEYASOON

Tonight I get set apart as a full-time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I'm so excited to learn and grow from this experience and share the wonderful news of the restored gospel with those in Slovakia! I will be heading to the Provo MTC, and will be there until October 13th, when I will be flown to Europe. My letters will be posted on this blog, and please email me at kalli.abbott@myldsmail.net. I may not have time to email back, but would love to hear from you!


MTC Address:

Sister Kalli Paige Abbott
OCT14 CZE-SLVK
2007 N 900 E Unit 70
Provo UT 84602

After October 13th, letters can be sent to this address:

Cirkev Ježiša Krista
Sister Kalli Abbott
Badeniho 1
Prague 6   160 00
Czech Republic - Europe

*FOR PACKAGES: Please contact my parents. Weird stuff is happening with those.

No comments:

Post a Comment